Wait till you visit Palm Jumeirah if you believed Dubai’s avant-garde design couldn’t possibly get much more opulent. Its recognizable palm-shaped recovered islands are bursting with opulent resorts, upscale eateries, and thrilling attractions. Atlantis Aquaventure is the jewel in this architectural wonder’s crown.
Atlantis Aquaventure, The Palm’s main attraction widely known as Atlantis, is comprised of four of Dubai’s top family activities. Explore the vast underwater life at The Lost Chambers Aquarium, visit the top performers at Dolphins Bay, and enjoy career-high thrills at Atlantis Aquaventure before relaxing on the artificial Aquaventure Shore. This practical guide will help you save money on tickets, gain insider information, and get ready for safety precautions before the trip.
One of Dubai’s most opulent resorts is Atlantis. It is situated on the upscale Palm Jumeirah Island, which is well-known across the world. The best water park in the Mid-East is Atlantis Water Park. The Atlantis Water Park first opened its doors in 2009. This was the first hotel built just on the island and has an Atlantis-themed design.
One of the top water parks in the United States and Europe is Atlantis Aquaventure. Becoming a portion of Atlantis, The Palm’s magnificent scenery is evident in its paradisiacal magnificence, which includes the opulent Tower of Neptune waterslide, turquoise swimming pools, and breathtaking white sand beaches along its coastline. This award-winning water park offers a vast area for family entertainment with its 17,000 hectares. With much more than 105 slides, activities, and activities available, Atlantis Aquaventure never runs out of stuff to do.
It is a destination that people from all around the world should not miss. Take in the stunning view of Jumeirah Island, the white sand beaches, as well as the skyscraper. There are numerous thrilling slides and river rides at the Aqua Venture Water Park, including some of the most exhilarating Leaves of Faith.
Throughout its pool, waves, and rapids, the sun can also be enjoyed cleverly. All ages of children can play around outside in specific pools and locations, while grownups can experience extreme attractions to chase their surge of adrenaline. When you’re there, don’t pass up the opportunity to relax by the exclusive beach!
Experience record-breaking thrills and slides, up-close encounters with sharks and rays, or just unwinding on a 700-meter stretch of immaculate sandy beach or in the newest, exclusive limited seats are all options for those looking to get their heart rate up. Atlantis Waterpark, Dubai’s largest water park, is where you can get all the excitement, spills, and blissful tranquility you could ever want.
During the busiest times of the year, customers may have to wait longer to buy tickets and board rides. To avoid waiting in line at the ticketing plaza, reserve your online booking. Please proceed directly to the “Pre-Purchased Tickets” booth on the right-hand side of the courtyard for pre-bookings, especially online ticket purchases.
Knowing how to get around Aquaventure is essential before you can enjoy the waterpark. Due to its placement inside the Atlantis hotel, the park’s position is fairly well-known. You may be confident that most cab drivers will be knowledgeable in the field if you request one. To get here, you could also take public transportation.
- The Palm Monorail departs from The Palm Gateway and is the quickest way to get to Aquaventure Waterpark.
- You can ride the trams to Palm Jumeirah if you’re coming from Dubai Marina.
- The red line of the Dubai Metro stops at DMCC, which is adjacent to the near to the Dubai Marina tram stop. The most convenient way to travel to Aquaventure is by this method.
Neptune Tower, Poseidon Tower, and the freshly completed Trident Tower are the three main series of rides at Aquaventure:
- Several of the state’s largest thrill rides, Aquaconda, can be found at the Poseidon Tower. Consider descending into the biggest fiberglass cylinder in the world after sliding through a twisting, dark corridor. Interesting, huh?
- That has Poseidon’s Revenge, which drops you 31 meters when you reach the double loop by taking you from under a sinkhole.
- Zoomerango and Slitherine are two more thrilling water slides in the Temple of Poseidon.
Trident Tower, is a 48-meter building, with 12 new slides altogether. Here are some of the great sights that this skyscraper has to offer:
- Journey into Terror: Enjoy Double TornadoWAVES, one of the highest waterslides in the world.
- Medusa’s Den: As you sprint through the turns on this tube’s slide, you’ll feel the chills.
- Shockwave: At 449 meters, Shockwave is the largest family hydro coaster in the world. Ride through several dim tunnels before splashing into the sea!
- Children under 2 years old will be treated as infants.
- Children would be charged the kid rate if they are under 12 years old and under 1.2 meters tall.
- Children older than 12 will be treated as adults and would be charged adult prices.
- Even during tours or attractions visits, children should always be treated as an Adult or guardians.
- Please abide by the child policy at all times as the operator reserves the right to refuse access to youngsters traveling alone out of security concerns.
Highlights of Atlantis Aquaventure Water Park:
The best things about Atlantis Water Park
- Spend a day at the premier water park in the area with your friends and family.
- Ride some exhilarating attractions.
- Take unrestricted trips
- Spend the day in a breathtaking setting in a tropical environment.
- Getting to the exclusive beach
- Parks specifically for children
- Eat something from the on-site restaurants.
- Male and female bathrooms
Discount At Aquaventure Waterpark:
In addition to these choices, you may get some incredible Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark specials and discounts by doing a simple search for bargains on Cobone or Groupon. For tickets bought, you can alternatively go to the official website of Atlantis Dubai.